Unfortunately the Ministry does not accept the CAAT as proof of grade 12 or any other grade level. The client would need to provide a transcript showing 16 completed credits for grade 10.
If they are from a jurisdiction outside of Canada they would need to have an educational credential assessment completed.
• Secondary School diploma
• Academic transcript
• Post-Secondary diploma (diplomas or certificates from private career colleges are not acceptable)
• Post-Secondary degree
• General Education Development (GED) certificate
• Transcript, diploma, certificate or degree from another country outside of Canada and the United States, assessed by a recognized assessment service
• Level IV Ontario Basic Skills
• Academic and Career Entrance (ACE) certificate
• Certificate of completion of a Ministry Advanced Education and Skills Development approved trade-specific training program from an Ontario College of Applied Arts and Technology
• Certificate of Apprenticeship or Certificate of Qualification in any trade from Ontario or other Canadian jurisdiction
• Certificate of completion of an academic upgrading program that is accepted
The CAAT test will be accepted if done at any of the Ontario College of Applied Arts and Technology; Seneca, Centennial, Sheridan, etc..
NOTE: Not all campuses have the CAAT
The applicants will need to contact them to find out the available times and costs.
Any further questions please contact.
60 Sharer Road
Woodbridge, ON L4L 8P4
t.416-740-5411 ext. 2224